Everybody is curios to know that How to make Stuffed Rice Paratha, It's very simple and easy to make. If you make any rice like jeera rice, pulao or steamed rice at your home to eat and don't throw the leftover rice, now you can create rice paratha for that remaining rice. It's crispy and crunchy in taste.
Rice Paratha Recipe is one of the most popular paratha from North-India. This paratha is stuffed with mashed rice and Indian spices only. This is one of my mom's recipe she prepared most of the times, when she prepared rice on the very next day she can prepare this rice paratha.
You can make end number of parathas like
poha missi roti
fusion stuffed papad paratha
onion paratha and many more.
You can prepare there mixture as per as your taste. Learn how to make Leftover Stuffed Rice Paratha recipe with step by step instructions and images.
Mashed Rice (any rice either leftover or boiled rice)
Garam Masala powder
Salt to taste
Chopped coriander leaves
1. On the very first step, you need to mash rice with your hands or you can mashed it with fork also.
2. Then Add all the spices like salt, chilli powder, garam masala and chopped coriander leaves.
3. With the help of rolling board and rolling pin, Take a piece of dough. Roll it out in a small circle. Now, put the mashed rice filling in the centre of the rolled out dough like in the below picture.
4. Roll out the dough and make a potli like below pic.
5. Make a paratha and It should be little bit thicker than roti.
6. Place it on a heated tawa and cook it as you would cook plain paratha. Cook one side with oil until light golden brown spots appear on one side.
7. Serve hot-hot Paratha with dahi, yummy pickle, butter, white homemade butter or you can have it with Lassi also.
Happy Cooking & Enjoy :)