Stuffed Papad Paratha | Papad ka Paratha Recipe12:28:00 AM
Very interesting and yummy recipe too. It’s crispy and chatpata increase the flavor of paratha. In most homes, left-overs vegetables are used for making delicious stuffed paratha's as I usually prepared it.
You can make end number of paratha's like leftover sambhar paratha, methi paratha, stuffed gobi paratha and many more...
Small Papad - 3 nos (roasted and crushed)
Finely chopped Onion - 1 small-sized
Wheat flour dough
Red chilli powder
Garam masala powder
Chat masala to taste
Salt to taste
Chopped coriander leaves
Oil for cooking
** Take a bowl of curd, sprinkle salt to taste, red chilli powder, garam masala powder from top and garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve it with any paratha. Its really yumm !!!
Preparation Method :
1. First roast the papad on direct gas and crushed it with your light hands just like as shown in below pic.
2. Now add chopped onion and all spices into crushed papad like salt to taste, red chilli powder, garam masala, chaat masala, finely chopped coriander leaves and mix it well.
3. Roll out the dough, add little oil into it and place portion of the papad filling in the center of the dough circle and make a potli. Make a paratha and It should be little bit thicker than roti with the help of a little flour.
4. Place it on a heated tawa and cook it as you would cook plain paratha. Cook one side with oil until light golden brown spots appear on one side.
5. Serve hot with curd or tea.
Enjoy and Happy Cooking :)