Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Cake in Cooker Recipe3:42:00 AM
This chocolate cake recipe is really good. One of the best cake, I have made at home. It was better than chocolate cakes, we get in markets.
The appearance is satisfying and flavors too are rich, moist and yummy. There's just something so appealing when you cut off a slice. It was really really yum can't express in words :D just out of the world :) :) My husband really liked it and he loves homemade cake too.
Homemade cake was my favorite, since from my childhood days, my Mom used to bake so many cakes using pressure cooker method as she did not have an electric oven at that time. In this cake, i didn't use any electric beater or taking help of any electronic device, just made this with purely with hand whisker.
This method has been tried and tested so many times in my house, I can assure you that your cake will turn out well.. Don't worry to those who don't have an oven..u can also bake a cake without an oven now..which gives same texture and taste..I adapted this cake recipe from . Let's start baking our cake in pressure cooker with step by step process with following pictures...
All - Purpose flour / Maida - 1 cup
Caster Sugar - 3/4 cup
Butter, room temperature - 1/2 cup (or you can take vegetable oil with same quantity)
Harshly Chocolate Sauce - 4 big table spoon or you can take dark chocolate also
Eggs - 2 no
Cocoa powder - 1 tbsp
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
Milk - 3 tbsp
A pinch of Salt
1 heaped cup of salt while make baking
Making of Caster sugar at home ?
It's a very simple process - Add the sugar into the blender and pulse 15 times, or until the sugar becomes finely granulated.
Preparation Method :
1. Preheat cooker for cake, Take pressure cooker and put 1 cup salt all over. Heat the pressure cooker(empty) covered but without the pressure 5 minutes on a high flame, then place your cake tin.
2. Take a bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light lemon-colored and fluffy, and add a tbsp of oil in it in between and whisk it about 5 minutes.
3. Beat the butter until very soft then add the caster sugar and continue to beat until the mixture is pale and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, fold into the melted chocolate sauce.
4. Measure out the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt (sift all ingredients) into a small bowl and then add the milk and mix gently to combine with above batter.
5. Now we do, "Cut and Fold" method, I saw this tip in one of very fame English Food Channel "TLC"
In baking, "fold" is the term used for gently combining a delicate mixture into a heavier textured, thicker mixture in a way that will ensure that both mixtures are properly combined and ensuring that air bubbles in the lighter mixture are not burst by the heavier mixture.
Method : Take a rubber spatula or metallic spoon, Cut down through the center of the mixtures and bring the heavy mixture back up to the top, "down-across-up-and-over motion".
6. Take a cake tin, brush with the melted butter evenly on the base and edges of the tin and also dust the inside of the tin with a little flour to help the cake can come outside smoothly from cake tin and not burn also.
7. Place you cake tin on top of the salt. Close the lid and turn the flame on low and let it cook for 45 minutes-1 hour.
8. After 45 minutes, take toothpicks, insert it in a cake, if it comes clean it means your cake is ready or if not you can cook for more 10 minutes.
9. Remove from cooker and let it cool down. Turn it upside down to De-mold (use knife all around the edges before turning).
10. Let's Enjoy your Chocolate Cake with your family and friends !!
Enjoy and Happy Cooking :)