15 Minutes Recipes
Chocolate Fudge Recipe, How to make Quick Chocolate Fudge Recipe4:32:00 AM
A quick recipe of chocolate fudge within just 3 ingredients. This is an easy version of preparing chocolate fudge and the 3 ingredients used are sweetened condensed milk, chocolate and butter. I have added chopped dry fruits, you could add dry fruits of your choice.
You can just make the fudge plain without any dry fruits. If adding almonds or cashews, then just roast them in a pan or in the oven. once cooled, chop and add them. Chocolate fudge can be made on any celebratory or festive occasion.
If you are looking for more chocolate recipes then do check homemade chocolate, chocolate cake, vanilla-chocolate swirl cake, eggless chocolate pancake , chocolate biscuit cake
Let's start step by step chocolate fudge recipe with step by step photos.
Chocolate, sweet or semi sweet - 1 cup chopped chocolate
Sweetened condensed milk - 2/3 cup, half a can of condensed milk
Butter, salted or unsalted - 1 tbsp
Dry fruits (roast and chopped) - 1 tbsp each
Vanilla essence - 2 to 3 drops (optional)
1. First line an aluminum foil or butter paper in a 6 x 6 inch square pan. The foil or butter paper has to cover all the sides.
2. Heat water in a pan on a medium to high flame till the water becomes hot.
3. Lower the flame and place the bowl.
Add chopped chocolate in a bowl or pan. Add few roasted and chopped dry fruits with chocolate. I used milk chocolate and a small piece of white chocolate to balance the sweetness in fudge but dark chocolate also tastes very good. Keep the bowl or pan aside. Start melting process. You can also melt the chocolate in the microwave. I prefer using this double boiler method than melting chocolate in the microwave.
4. As soon as you keep the pan, the chocolate will begin to melt with the heat coming from the hot water.
Then add 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk (half a can of condensed milk) and 1 tbsp butter. You can use either salted or unsalted butter.
5. Stir while the chocolate is melting.
6. More chocolate has melted, continuously stir the fudge mixture while the chocolate is melting.
7. Once all the chocolate is melted, switch off the flame.
8. Quickly add chopped dry fruits, walnuts and add 2 to 3 drops of vanilla essence. Mix well.
9. Stir very well. Then pour the whole chocolate fudge mixture in the pan lined with aluminum foil. Just tap it 1 or 2 times, so let the dry fruits goes little bit down and set well.
10. Let the fudge cool at room temperature. Do not cover the pan. once the fudge has cooled at room temperature, cover the pan and refrigerate the fudge for overnight in the fridge, till it sets completely.
12. Now remove the chocolate fudge along with the foil and place it on a chopping board.
13. Slice the chocolate into squares.
14. Serve these chocolate fudge or wrap them in foil or butter paper and keep covered in a jar or box in the fridge.
Happy Cooking & Enjoy :)