15 Minutes Recipes
Mango Milkshake with Ice-Cream Recipe, How to make Mango Mastani Recipe4:39:00 AM
During the summers, mangoes are in abundance and a chilled mango milkshake will cool the body and keep us full.
I always make mango milkshake regularly at home as it just energizes you, reduces hunger pangs. This is a thick, creamy, yummy recipe of mango mastani. We all know mango’s benefits hence it’s the king of fruits. I have added milk to the shake you could add cashew milk, almond milk or soya milk, if you are a vegan.
This mango milkshake with ice cream is also very easy and quick to prepare and it can serve as a drink or even as quick snack or breakfast.
If you are looking more cool beverages for this summer then do check watermelon smoothie, cucumber lassi, rose-mint delight mocktail, sweet lassi, Cucumber Lemonade, mojito, guava punch and many more !!
Let's start to make this easy and quick recipe with simple step-by-step process with pictures.
Mangoes - 2 large mangoes
Full cream chilled milk – 1 cup
Vanilla ice cream – 1 big scoop
Sugar – 2 to 3 tbsp (optional)
Vanilla ice cream – 1 big scoop (for topping)
Tutti-frutti - 1 tbsp for garnishing
Preparation Method :
1. Peel, chop 2 large mangoes and add them to the blender. Reserve a few chopped mangoes aside for topping the drink later.
2. Add 2 to 3 tbsp sugar and make a mango puree without water. Now add 1 cup of full cream milk in mango puree.
4. Add chopped few slices of mangoes in glasses. Then pour this thick mango milkshake in glasses till you have enough space at top for ice cream scoops.
5. Place one vanilla ice cream scoops on every glass of shake and garnish with the chopped mango slices and tutti-frutti, you can add chopped dry fruits also.
6. Serve it chilled mango milkshake immediately.