Beetroot Squash Recipe, Squash Recipe6:46:00 AM
Beetroot is an excellent source of "Manganese". Manganese is a mineral that is found in several foods including nuts, seeds, tea, whole grains, and leafy green vegetables.
Beetroot squash is such a different beverage made with beetroot, citric acid, fresh lime and many more ingredients. There are many ways to make this recipe and this is one of them, it's easy and delicious beetroot squash.
This drink gives you freshness and makes your day perfect. :) :) . This is really delicious and healthy drink. This is become one of my favorite drink.
They have high carbohydrate levels and highest sugar content of all the vegetables. Beetroot is low in fat, full of vitamins and minerals.
Beetroot -1/2 kg (peeled, washed and cut into pieces)
Water for Boiling Beetroot - 1 cups
Sugar - 1/2 kg
Water - 4-5 cups
Fresh Lime - 3 nos
Citric acid - 1/2 cup(can be replaced with 1 Lemons)
Grape or Strawberry essence - 1/2 tbsp. (optional)
Note*- If you want more squash, just double the ingredients as per as your requirement.
Preparation Method :
1. Pressure cook the beetroot with 1 cups of water.
2. Grind this until you get a smooth pulp and strain it.
3. Add 1/2 to 1 more cup of water while straining.
4. In another pan, boil sugar in the remaining water, when the sugar completely dissolves and starts sticking, add the pulp to the sugar syrup.
5. Add essence, citric acid and lime juice to it and stir well.
6. Pour the squash into a dry bottle when cool.
7. Refrigerate it. Your Beetroot squash is ready to serve.
Note :- Please add water while making the drink. Add more sugar if needed.