Biscuit Cake, How to Make a Chocolate Biscuit Cake | Happy 1st Birthday to my Blog1:59:00 AM
To celebrate the first anniversary of my blog, I made "Chocolate Biscuit Cake" adding Tutti-Fruti you can add nuts. Easy and quick dessert for kids and young generation too. It is perfect for any birthday party, get together or any occasion. This is so simple to make and taste delectable. This is too light and yummy yummy soft spongy cake....its perfect for evening snacks.
I saw this recipe in cooking show and without a moment I have written down. I tried it and my family loved it. Must try it, every generation will surely enjoy this tasty cake. When you have this cake, you never its made from simple biscuits which we usually eat at our tea-time :D
Packet Parle-G - 1 packet
Packet Bourbon Chocolate Biscuit - 1 packet
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
Sugar - 5 tbsp
Salt - a Pinch
Milk - 1 cup
Oil - 2 tbsp
Tutti-fruti - 1 tbsp ( you can add nuts also as per your choice)
Flour and Oil - 1/2 tbsp (to grease and dust in cake tin)
Preparation Method :
1. First grind both the biscuits and sugar in a mixer to make a fine powder.
2. Empty the powder in to a bowl, add teaspoon of baking powder, baking soda, a pinch of salt. Mix it well and then add the milk and mix gently to combine with batter.
and stir continuously, make sure there is no lumps inside.
Whisk it for few seconds then add 2 tablespoon oil in it and whisk it.
3. Take a cake tin, brush with the melted butter evenly on the base and edges of the tin and also dust the inside of the tin with a little flour to help the cake can come outside smoothly from cake tin and not burn also.
Preheat cooker for cake, Take pressure cooker and put 1 cup salt all over. Heat the pressure cooker(empty) covered but without the pressure 3-4 minutes on a high flame, then place your cake tin. Remove the gasket and whistle of pressure cooker. Sprinkle tutti-fruti from top.
4. Place you cake tin on top of the salt. Close the lid and turn the flame on low and let it cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Remove from cooker and let it cool down. Turn it upside down to De-mold (use knife all around the edges before turning).
7. Turn it again and let's Enjoy with your family and friends !!
Cut and Serve "Biscuit Cake" with tea, coffee or any beverages.
Enjoy & Happy Cooking :)