Fusilli Pasta in Tomato Sauce Recipe, Easy Pasta Recipes9:18:00 AM
This is perfectly cooked fusilli and richly flavored with tomato pasta sauce come across as a heavenly match. Fusilli pasta satisfies the craving for a sweet-spicy Italian style flavored pasta.
This is an easy, delicious, and satisfying vegetarian pasta recipe. Pasta is my all time favourite for breakfast. It easy to whip up and filling for the morning & evening dose. Though I have tried different types of pastas. I am always trying new cuisines in my kitchen, I had tried to make this pasta recipe in "Italian cuisine” style.
Each month I buy a small pack of a variety of pasta to try new recipes to post here. Me and my Hubby loves pasta and he thoroughly enjoy fusilli pasta at Pizza hut.
This pasta with red tomato sauce is one easy flavorful recipe and pasta recipes are always requested by friends and readers so I am getting to experiment more.
If you are looking for similar recipes then do check veg macaroni-pasta in tomato sauce , vegetable shell pasta in tomato sauce, homemade pizza tomato sauce and homemade vegetable pizza recipe from scratch.
An easy recipe of fusilli pasta with tomato sauce. Let's start to make this easy and quick recipe with simple step-by-step process.
Fusilli pasta - 2 cups
For Italian Tomato Sauce
Tomatoes - 4 medium sized
Onion - 1 medium sized
Garlic - 4 pods
Oregano - 1/4 tsp
Black Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilli flakes - 1/2 tsp
Tomato Sauce - 2 tsp
Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
Salt - to taste
Vinegar - 1/2 tsp
Italian seasoning – 1/2 tbsp or to taste
Cooking the pasta:
It’s the same method for any pasta.
1. Heat water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil. Add salt & oil to season the pasta.
2. Add the pasta and let it cook it for 8-10 minutes (you can check it if you suspect it is done by taking one out with a fork – the pasta shells should be soft enough to pinch and cut open but not mushy or mash-able).
3. Turn off the heat & drain pasta well in a bowl. Place the drained pasta in the running cold water to stop the cooking process. You could add a few drops of oil and toss-up the pasta if you feel it might stick together.
Making the Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce :
|Italian Tomato Pasta Sauce|
Bringing it all together:
4. Toss the Fusilli pasta with tomato sauce , cook for a couple of minutes and then turn off the heat.
5. Ladle the saucy pasta into serving dishes or bowls, sprinkle oregano from top and Serve it hot.
Happy Cooking & Enjoy !!