Marbled Coffee Muffins Recipe, How to make Marbled Coffee Cupcake Recipe3:33:00 AM
Marble Coffee Muffin Recipe with step by step photos - An easy recipe for Ultimate Marble Coffee muffins feature a two-tone batter that has distinct vanilla and coffee flavors.
The muffins are moist and tender, but they’re not looks as rich as vanilla-chocolate swirled marble cake would be.
If you love your coffee in the morning, you'll be sure to love these coffee flavored muffins.
Some recipes use espresso coffee powder but I like instant coffee powder because it gives a nice strong flavor without adding more sweetness.
This is my first trial experience in muffins and I never made in my life. So this time, my batter would be more liquid form, so shape doesn't came out properly...but it came out very soft texture, light, not dry and yummy taste everybody in the house loved it :)
Marble muffins are simple yet special - to me, anyway. You get the best taste of both the worlds: vanilla cake and some coffee at the same time.
The coffee portion comes together from the same batter of vanilla, with a mixture of coffee stirred in it.
Use instant coffee powder for a more robust coffee flavor. I love a muffin for dessert, actually.
Marble Coffee muffins are the contribution of my today's Monday blophop theme and its "PincnicSpecial", I think they're just right for picnic because they are very handy, you can enjoy the games as well as food side by side and
It's a summer time so its better avoiding store-bought dips and snacks in favour of your own homemade versions is the perfect way to know exactly what is going into your kids' and family tummies.
Just arrange a small picnic party at my home....last weekend saturday evening, as I don't have big grassy lawn at my home, so arrange a small picnic inside the home only, give a small surprise to husband..we played so many games of UNO(cards game) ;). I have arranged a small light tea-time menu for this picnic
Cute coffee cupcakes, chocolate flavored wafers sticks, namkeen, white wine for my husband and mango juice for me, some fruits...I enjoyed my book reading and he enjoyed his music, later on we dance together..we really enjoyed evening...it was a cute + romantic picnic party ♥♥
Later we enjoyed Coffee muffins with a scoop of Caramel Ice Cream drizzle with chocolate sauce on top and serve with chocolate flavored wafers and garnish with mint leaves ♥♥ Best summer treat :D
Romance is in the air, so spice it up any picnic with a romantic spin! Celebrate this summer with an easy potluck picnic and enjoy!
Follow this simple recipe of coffee muffin and arrange a small picnic party with your family members and enjoy this beautiful time.
All Purpose Flour/Maida - 1 and 1/ cup or 280 gm
Baking powder - 1 tbsp
Pinch of Salt
Caster Sugar - 1/2 cup or 115 gm [I didn't used more sweetness into it because I want the flavor of more coffee into it]
Eggs - 2 no
Milk - 250 ml
Oil / Butter - 6 tbsp
Vanilla Essence - 1tsp
Coffee Syrup / Espresso Coffee Powder - 2 tbsp
Silicon Muffin Mold and muffin wrapper
For Coffee Syrup
I have used Instant coffee powder of 2 tbsp in 1 tbsp of warm water, mix it well and used in a batter. Cool it and use this syrup into muffin. You can used Espresso Coffee Powder
Preparation Method :
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C/ 400 degree F. Add the muffin wrapper into the silicon muffin mold or grease a muffin tin with butter.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Stir in the sugar.
3. Put the eggs in a large bowl and beat lightly, then beat in the milk, oil and vanilla essence.
4. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the beaten liquid ingredients. Stir gently until just combined; do not over-mix.
5. Divide the mixture between two bowls. Add the coffee syrup in to one bowl and mix together.
6. Using tablespoons, spoon the mixtures into muffin molds or tin, alternating the coffee mixture and the plain mixture. I made muffins in two-batches, if you can you can make all at one time only
7. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes, or until well risen, golden brown and firm to the touch. You can insert a toothpick to check it is baked or not.
8. Leave to cool in the molds for 5 minutes, then serve warm or transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Enjoy Coffee muffins with a scoop of your choice of Ice Cream drizzle with chocolate sauce on top and serve with chocolate flavored wafers and garnish with mint leaves ♥♥
If you are looking for more easy picnic recipes then do check
|Kordois - a crunchy snack|