Roasted Aam Panna Recipe, How to make Aam ka Panna | Raw Mango Drink12:48:00 AM
Roasted Aam Panna Recipe with step by step photos - A summer cooler drink is slightly sour and sweet to taste with a hint of roasted raw mangoes, mint and flavored with fresh roasted cumin powder.
Aam ka panna made in many variations either boiling or roasting raw mango. This is my mother fav drink during summer time & she usually prepare at every summer time
My mumma is my mentor and has taught me the best things any mother can. This post is dedicated to my mom, I love her so much and make her feel special.
So, Today I am sharing my mom recipe of aam panna, which she most liked it because it's healthy and fresh drink during summer days and she prepare for us during summer days, where raw mango is cooked by roasting it on gas stove like roasted baingan for baingan ka bharta.
This way the mango is cooked nicely and also it infuses the smoky flavor into the drink. When you take a sip of it, at first it taste exactly like normal aam panna and then at the end you will feel the smoky flavor hits your pallet.
My mom made this drink using with jaggery, it's good for health, but I have used sugar in this panna(that is the only difference in full recipe). If you are a bit sugar-conscious then you can even replace sugar with jaggery.
This drink always give you freshness and to cool your body always. Raw mangoes are perfect drink to protect you from the scorching heat of summer.
Make this drink early time and keep it refrigerated. Whenever you come home from outside heat, have a glass of aam panna. It remains good for a day or two.
However if you want to store aam panna for long time you need to make aam panna concentration which can remain fresh for upto 3 months. I will try to share its recipe soon.
When summer is at its peak enjoy this drink that will keep you hydrated and save you from the heat.
Try out our other summer drinks :-
rose-mint delight mocktail
tangy watermelon mojito
Let's start to make this easy and quick recipe of tangy roasted aam panna recipe with simple step-by-step process with photos.
Raw mango - 2 medium size
Mint - 10 leaves
Sugar - 4 tbsp
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Black salt - 2 1/2 tsp
Roasted cumin powder - 1 tsp
Pepper powder - 1 tsp
Water - 3 1/2 cups
Crushed ice - 1/2 cup
Preparation Method :
1. Roast the mango with its skin intact on a gas stove on low flame. Occasionally turn the mango so that it gets roasted evenly. Roast till the skin turns black. Make sure the mango is cooked till inside.
2. Take the roasted raw mango off flame and remove the burnt layer.
3. Cut the roasted raw mango into pieces and place it in juicer/mixture grinder jar. Now one by one add all the ingredients for aam panna. First add mint leaves, black salt, salt, roasted cumin powder, pepper powder.
4. Once all the ingredients are placed in mixture add sugar and water in it. Make a smooth paste.
5. Add some ice cubes and grind again into juice, later on add around 3 cups of water in the juicer jar. Close the lid and blitz into smooth juice.
6. Check the seasoning also, if you feel something is less, add into the panna and make a smooth juice.
7. Yummy roasted aam panna is ready. Pour it in serving glasses, add few ice cubes on top and serve chilled with mint leaves.
Happy Cooking & Enjoy !!