Tortilla Pizza Recipe, How to make Tortilla Wrap Pizza Recipe1:47:00 AM
Tortilla Pizza with step by step photos recipe - Tell me, what screams Happy Monday more than Pizza. This is another Quick & Simple recipe that I just fell in love with this week. It involves 5-Ingredients sauce, as well as a handful of other healthy ingredients that are quick to throw together.
If you are in the mood for having pizza, but don’t want to spend time to making the dough, the easiest thing you can do is make Tortilla Pizza.
Take a tortilla, spread it with ketchup, sauce and other toppings of your choice and bake briefly in the oven. You will get your thin crust pizza ready in just a few minutes.
You can add your choice of veggies in it(onion, paneer, mushrooms, corn, beans and many more), vegan (by replacing mozzarella with vegan cheese) or even meat lovers pizza (by adding some chicken pieces,lean ham).
For cheese, I have used GO pizza cheese, which is the mixture of Mozzarella and cheddar cheese, If it is not available in market then no problem take both of the cheeses in 1:1 proportion, which I already mentioned in recipe ingredients.
For pizza sauce, I have used readymade..taken this bottle from my recent trip to Australia..you can used pizza sauce homemade or readymade..Sharing the recipe of homemade Pizza sauce, make it and store in fridge in air-tight container, I have used this sauce for my pasta recipes.
so I decided not to make base base pizza this time because I have already share one veggie pizza recipe and pizza grilled cheese sandwich in my blog, you can check it out below
Serves : 1-2 servings
Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 12 minutes bake and 2 minutes grilling
2 tortillas (large, 6 inch)
GO Pizza Cheese - 1 cup (Grated Mozzarella cheese - 1/2 cup and Cheddar cheese - 1/2 cup)
Diced Red bell pepper -1/2 cup
Diced Yellow bell pepper - 1/2 cup
Diced Green Capsicum - 1/2 up
Chopped Spring onion (green part) - 3 tbsp
Sliced Tomatoes(circle) - 2 no
Tomato Ketchup - 1/4 cup
Pizza sauce (readymade or homemade) - 1/2 cup (I have used readymade)
Vegetable/Olive Oil- 2tbsp
Oregano - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Italian Seasoning for sprinkle
Preparation Method :
1. Preheat oven to 200 C and line a baking sheet with parchment or non-stick baking mat.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the ketchup, pizza sauce, oil & seasonings until combined.
3. Place tortillas on baking sheet and add your desired amount of pizza sauce on top. Divide veggies into two parts, first spread the sauce with a spoon, then add veggies (I have added spring onions green part, then mixture of all 3 bell pepper, then top over the grated cheese, then add circles sliced tomatoes and rest of the mixture of bell peppers and top-up over the more pizza cheese as shown in below step by step pictures.
4. Bake for 12 minutes at 200C on lower stand and then bake for 2 minutes on grill/broil mode on high stand until golden. Watch closely as it can burn quickly on the broil/grill setting…
and no one wants a pizza burnt to crisp. I’ve been there. It ain’t pretty!
5. Take out of the oven. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning slices and serve immediately...YUMM !!
Happy Cooking & Enjoy Pizza !!