Quick Maggi Noodles | Instant Breakfast Recipe10:05:00 AM
Maggi noodles is the delicious snack flavored with full of veggies and spices. A tasty and innovative way to eat noodles. Maggi has saved our lives so many times! Maggi is one of mine and everyone's all time favourite meal. Some like it soupy, some like it dry. Some like it plain and some with loads of veggies. Maggi is such an integral part of our lives. When I ask people “do you cook?” and they say with such pride “Yes! I can cook Maggi”. I think that’s very cute reply :)
Maggi Noodles - 2 packets
Chopped Onions- 1 no
Chopped Tomato - 1 no
Chopped Capsicum - 3 tbsp
Chopped Cabbage - 3 tbsp
Chopped Carrots - 3 tbsp
Tomato Sauce - 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder - A pinch
Oil - 2 tbsp
Finely Chopped Green chillies - 1 no (optional)
Coriander Chutney - 2 tbsp
Preparation Method :
1. Heat oil in a kadai or pan, Fry onion until it turns transparent.
2. Add chopped all veggies like green chillies, capsicum, carrots, tomato, cabbage and saute them till cooked but still have a bite left.
3. Now add turmeric powder, salt to taste and by adding a curry powder from the Maggi noodle. After few minutes, Add tomato sauce, water and mix well.
4. Break the Maggi noodle cake into two parts and mix into the fried veggies and keep stirring for 2 mins.
5. Cover the kadai/ pan, after few seconds, add coriander chutney into the noodles, mix well and let the noodles cook for 6-8 mins.
6. Remove cover and stir for few minutes. Remove from flame.
7. Your Quick Maggi Veg Noodles is ready to serve.4
Happy Cooking & Enjoy :)