Eggless Mini Sugar Doughnuts | Homemade Mini Donuts made from Scratch5:24:00 AM
Making homemade donuts are always on my to do list. I love krispy kerne and dunkin doughnuts and have always special place for this sugar mini donut in my heart.
These are so addictive at my home and aromatic bite sized doughnuts recipe, which doesn't require any doughnut maker.
I delighted a sugar or chocolate donut from time to time, but I really favor the slight crunch of all the sugar that coats the outside of the fluffy, melt-in-my-mouth decency of the simple sugar doughnut with chocolate sauce....
The adapted idea of making mini doughnuts recipe is from YouTube channel. Before starting my process, I watched lots of videos and little bit confused also ?? :P but I have decided to take a risk to make this doughnuts, I mixed lots of the videos in one :D hahaha I know its funny but really it turned out very crispy from outside....chewy & soft from inside. So my risk, works here :)
I was entirely amazed how the eggless recipe turned out so great. I will soon post the conventional formula of making with eggs soon. I hope you will try this out and let me know how it turns out for you. Absolutely Awesome!!
If you are looking for similar recipes, then do check
Homemade English Muffins
Homemade vegetable pizza recipe from scratch
WholeWheat Calzones Recipe
Let's start to make this eggless recipe of mini donuts made from scratch with simple step-by-step process.
All Purpose Flour / Maida - 3 cups + more as needed
Yeast - 1 tbsp
Warm Milk - 1 cup + more as needed
Powdered Sugar - 3/4 cup + 1tbsp (for yeast)
Vanilla essence - 1 tbsp
Butter - 2 tbsp melted
Baking powder - 1 tbsp
Vegetable oil for deep frying
Icing / Powdered sugar - 2 tbsp to cover cooked doughnuts
HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup for dipping (optional)
Preparation Method :
1. Take 1 tbsp yeast, 1 tbsp sugar and 1/4 cup of warm milk in a bowl and let it sit for 5 mins till it foams up.
2. Now take rest of the milk, vanilla essence and melted butter or oil in a bowl and mix well.
3. Sieve all purpose flour, powdered sugar, baking powder in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
4. Make a well inside and pour in the yeast mixture and milk mixture in the flour and form into a dough.
5. Grease a large bowl with oil and transfer this dough. Cover that with a towel and allow it to rest for 1 hour or till it doubles in size.
6. Now punch down the dough and roll that out.
7. Now use your palm hand and Divide the dough into 5 batches..keep it aside, let them rise a bit for 15-20 mins.
8. After resting take one batch of dough to make donuts, roll out in in cylindrical shape and cut it into equal sizes and roll out in a small circle.
9. Now heat oil for deep frying on a medium heat. Drop the doughnuts and fry them carefully till they turn light golden on each side. This will take around 2 to 3 mins. Drain them and directly coat with sugar coating so all the sugar will stick easily on donut.
10. Cover the cooked doughnuts in the icing sugar.
11. Serve with chocolate sauce and Enjoy !!
- While frying the oil should not be very hot.. It might be uncooked from the inside.
- You can also coat the doughnuts with dark chocolate glaze.